domingo, 26 de mayo de 2013

SO & SUCH



So vs. Such

Gap-fill exercise

Choose the correct answer for each gap below, then click the "Check" button to check your answers.
1. She is  funny! She always makes me laugh.

2. Sarah and Ed are  crazy people! I never know what they are going to do next.

3. James has  much money that he could actually buy that Ferrari.

4. Although most of the audience had never been exposed to  music, they thoroughly enjoyed the performance of 
the Tibetan folk choir.

5. The movie was  good that I saw it five times.

6. Terry speaks English  fluently that I thought he was American.

7. Most students never discuss  topics in class, but I think it is important to teach our children to question the media.

8. Jerry had never seen  high mountains. He thought they were spectacular.

9. Fred is  a clown! He is always telling jokes and making people laugh.

10. There was  little interest in his talk on macroeconomics that the room was half empty by the time he stopped speaking.

11. How could you say  horrible things to me?

12. He is  a jerk! He hasn't said one nice thing since he started working here.

13. That new song is  cool that it hit the top ten within a week of being released.

14. Martha is  a good cook that she is writing her own book of family recipes.

15. I don't know if that is  a good idea. Maybe we should try something else.

16. She has  many hats that she needs two closets to store them all.

17. That takes  little time and effort that you might as well do it yourself.

18. I had to pay $140 for books for my new Spanish class. I don't know why my professor has to choose  expensive books for her course.

19. Please, don't drive  fast! I'm terrified we're going to have an accident.

20. I really wish you wouldn't smoke  much! It's destroying your health

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.